All information on this site belongs to Keenable Creation Co. Ltd.
All rights reserved.
1. About Us
The Site is provided by Keenable Creation Co. Ltd, whose principal office is located in Wanchai, Hong Kong.
3. Use of the Site
You may access the Site solely for your own personal use. You must not use any content of the Site for any commercial or illegal purpose. We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
4. Dealings with Third Parties
- The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources, and promotions of advertisers and merchants. As we have no control over such sites and third party resources, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or third party resources, do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third party resources.
- Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Site shall be solely between you and that third party and we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from any such dealings.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Site and its contents are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, as detailed in our Copyright Notice.
- Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in part.
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an"as is" and "as available" basis and we do not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
- The contents of the Site have been compiled from a variety of sources and are subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the contents of the Site but do not guarantee that they are complete, accurate or up to date.
- So far as permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of reasonable care and skill.
7. Limitation of Liability
So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site.
8. General Information
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
- Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are subject to copyright owned by KeenAble Creation Co. Limited or other entities. Except as expressly permitted herein or where prior written authorization is obtained from KeenAble Creation Co. Limited, any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited.